Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wat a scare!

Had a little scare beginning of this week.... Luckily everything turned out well and nothing too serious happened! What's most important is being healthy!
I took 1 day off yesterday to accompany a friend for some check-ups and after lunch, had wanted to go ICA collect my passport, but it will only be ready today.
I checked the online appointments and seems like all Sats are already fully booked, so I will go collect it end of the month when I'm taking another day's leave to see a doc.

Pretty excited, will be going to Bandung, Indonesia end Sept with my parents and Apple. We will mainly b going there to visit our poly good fren Merlin aka Melon... we were so close during poly days and now she has 2 kids... So looking forward to meeting her and her kids! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment