Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy CNY to all~

Yes, it's Chinese New Year! Phew, really can't believe I'm turning 29 this year.. Time really seems to fly after I've turned 21, esp the last few years I was working in Broadcom.

This is the Rabbit year... and dunno why, I especially love the Rabbit year... Haha... As usual, we went to Granny's house in JB and had a great time catching up with my relatives... And this is the first time in 20 over years that I took with Granny... She's not photogenic and refused to take pics, but I managed to take a few with her this year...

I also had a great time with my cousins and god-daughter, Tian En whom I love so dearly. She's the daughter of my cousin and is currently 4 months old...


Bee Hoon fried by Granny, the best bee hoon in the world! I'm a big fan of been hoon and Ah Ma's version is still my most preferred version.. Simple but super tasty.. I tried mastering the recipe, but can never reach 1/10 of Granny's version...


My parents... This pic was taken by my cousin Yilin.. She took my camera and went around snapping everyone, haha...


Also taken by Yilin, my other cousin getting ang bao from 6th aunt... haha...


The very precious pic of Granny and me! :)


We 3 cousins... with Granny.. tsk tsk...


Me w god-daughter Tian En, Sally...


My 2 nephews, fighting for the little fan


hahahaha.... Ao Yi laughing non stop....


Yan jin having dinner


Me w Sally again~

No comments:

Post a Comment