Friday, April 17, 2009

Looking forward to....

Hee, it's been sometime since I wrote something here... Blog turning rusty...

Well.... I've been mostly rotting at home after work and on the weekends... Really feel lazy and tired to go anywhere or do anything... Last night, I feel so sad, coz the TV in my living room is spoilt. This also means that I can no longer watch TV. Blah~~~

My dear Shihua is getting married soon... In a month's time... I guess this is the first time I'm feeling so happy for a friend getting married. Perhaps she's one of my closest friend who was there for me all these years. We joked, talked heaven n earth... share secret.. Now she's getting married, it's just like I'm marrying off my elder sister.... Gal, may everyone bless you! Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment