Friday, November 12, 2010

Long lomantic walk with Shihua tonite~

After a few months, finally got a chance to meet up with this darling of mine! Hee...
Had wanted to give her a treat but becoz she's so full, she din eat anything... She just sat opposite me and watched me eat! I had a filling seafood platter in Billy Bombers in Marina and I suggested a walk since I was feeling super cold.

We walked all the way from Marine to Esplanade, to the Singapore Flyer, back to Esplanade, and then all the way to Singapore River, before taking a bus home from Clark Quay. It was a nice 1.5 hours of walk and we chatted so much. Once again, we were wondering how did we become the best of friends when we have so many things NOT in common. LOL.... I dunno when the chemistry started from, but it's been for really long. Almost 10 years?

We also took quite a fair bit of pictures as my darling likes to take photos, however I've yet to get any of them from her yet.. hee... Waiting to get them. :D

And oh, I just got my company phone yesterday. It's a Blackberry Bold and I've no clue on how to use it... Duhz.... Thanks to my wonderful helpdesk gals for helping me out and giving me training... hee....

No comments:

Post a Comment