Sunday, November 21, 2010

Driving updates

It's been almost 3 months since I last started my practical lessons in BBDC on end Aug. I remember clearly that my first practical lesson was 2 days after my birthday... LOL...

I just started stage 3 early this week and today's my second lesson in stage 3. Basically stage 3 is all circuit based, familiarization of the circuit and signs, as well as the different circuits within. It was a pretty big challenge for me when I went for the first lesson in Stage 3. I found that I had directional issues when trying to reverse and alwiz go the wrong way, even after thinking for long... Why? Sigh...

I went for my second lesson this morning and did S and crank courses, and I think I did pretty well... Only mounted kerb 2 times during S course and crank was ok, following the instructions from my instructor. Then becoz I did fast in these, I had sometime to learn directional change. Again, I had issues as it need reversing skills... LOL... Sigh... And guess what? today's instructor was the same I had on Stage 3.01... So she was laughing at me all the way......

Went downtown after the lesson to buy some stuffs and saw sales in Bras Basah.... My itchy hands cannot stop buying books, so I bought quite a lot of them.. all at the price of $1 per piece. I think my parent's gonna kill me.. no more space for me books! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment