Sunday, January 9, 2011

Visit to Sungei Buloh today

I just came back at noon, after visiting Sungei Buloh with Apple & TM.
Had thought that it'd be interesting, but it wasn't really that interesting to us... Boring and lots of mosquitoes!

TM & Apple picked me at about 7.30am this morning and we went to Tian Zhong to have breakfast there. After bf, we headed to Sungei Buloh in TM's car and i was pretty looking forward and excited at the walk, especially at the counter cause everything looks so interesting.. However, after walking a long trail, I found that it's super boring and the route is not that fantastic as well. Even the bird viewing tower is down for maintenance... Mosquitoes were everywhere till we decided to give up 1/2way and walk back... Haha...

We then headed to the Admiralty Waterfront. Quite interesting as we can see the JB coast just opposite and we took lots of funny pics there... Stayed there till 11 plus adn then headed to Marsiling for lunch... The roti prata there is super nice, but I forgot what's the name of the vegeterian restaurant liao... Thanks TM for the bf and lunch treat! Next time my turn ok? LOL...

A few pics I took with my camera.. The rest of the very interesting pics are with Apple and TM and they've not sent to me yet!


Me taking a pic of TM while he's taking a closeup shot of some plants... haha... Apple was laughing besides me!


Birds seen from one of the viewing points.. If you noticed a "board" at the right side of the pic, that's a similar place of where I took this pic from ,behind the board.





I want the rest of the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment