Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More fruitful updates

Sigh... I've been trying to upload videos but they dun seem to work. Only lasted 2-3 secs then it stopped and rest of video is cut off. Anyone has any idea why?

Anyway here are more photos with regards to the weekend trip in Desaru. These are from Apple's camera and that why I only gotta upload them today. :D


2 pretty ladies, with their big mouths trying to eat the water apples.... yum yum yum....


The monkey... eating biscuits... It can even open a plastic bottle by its own to drink the contents - passion fruit juice


My beloved rabbits.... so cute.... and so nice


Me carrying the rabbit for a photo... the gril besides me was so curious, she requested me to put the rabbit on her hands, and asked me how to carry it correctly and if it will feel pain... so cute


Our sushi lunch box... home made one... very nice... plus a burger and lots of fruits from the fruit farm


Apple took this photo of me secretly while I was buying the curtains... the auntie in pink behind me is TM's mum... a very nice n friendly auntie. Apple's future mother-in-law... lol


Candid shot at the dinner restaurant.... Haha...


The infamous "dong bo rou", looks damn real right? It's actually vegeterian one... tastes nice....





My dear Apple got me this bouquet of bear/flower/chocolate.... Thanks dear! She said been wanting to get for me a long time ago, but din.. so yesterday when we saw at Jusco, she really went to buy for me! So touched... Belated V Day gift... Everyone else ask me who gave me, I said got a man in shopping center ran up to me and gave me... Haha.... Oops, I'm bad.... I lied but I said the truth in the end.... APPLE gave it to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment