Sunday, October 11, 2009

All kinds of updates....

Heee, same old lazy me has been really lazy to update.. So now, I'm combining a few posts into 1. :)

I met up with Maeve n Charlina last Monday at Lot 1 for dinner. It's a nice catchup for the 3 of us as Charlina flies around a lot and it's very hard for us to meet up. :) We had dinner in a Jap/Koeran fast food place before proceeding to have some Jap desserts. I dun really like but it was pretty nice... lol... By the time I got home, it's almost 10pm...

Fri gym was rather hectic. We got a new board cardio routine again and this time round, it's really hectic and we can get very breathless easily. Zu (the trainer) was the one who came up with this routine exercise for us. Pretty interesting I'd say, as every 1.5 months, the routine changes and you'd not feel boring with the same old stuff you're doing... Had wanted to go yesterday morning but becoz it was raining heavily so I dropped the idea.

Yesterday afternoon, after my mum knocked off, we went to JB, together with Dad & Sis becoz my cousin's son is holding his 1 month old celebration. My 3rd aunt is already a grandma of 2 kids.. how lucky. :) We visited Granny first at her home and brought her out for some snacks. :) I simply love the hor fun in JB... Taste so yum yum yum.... Then in the evening at about 6 plus, we went over to 3rd Aunt house and I took photos with her 2 grandkids again....


This is Yuan Yin, my biao jie's son. He's 1 year and 2 months old... So cute with those big round eyes, no one can resist carrying him.... He's walking pretty steadily liao...


Mum with YuanJin


This is the newest addition to the extended family... Lee Ao Yi (翱亦). My cousin Teck (the BB's dad) gave the baby this name.. and his mum gave his English name as Xavier!
So cute~~~

We came home right after the buffet gathering last night as my mum is working today... Got home at almost 10pm... :D

I think I'm falling sick. been sneezing a lot since last nite and the whole of today... Hopefully I'd b ok by tmr...

No comments:

Post a Comment