Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dinner with Shihua

Today I met up with Shihua for dinner, to celebrate her belated birthday! Though I'm late by over a month, but it's alwiz never too late. :D I reached Bugis at about 6pm and met up with her at about 6.45pm. During the waiting time, I took the chance to visit Illuma, the new shopping there but nothing much, really. Very quiet and there was totally no crowd at all. The aircon was super duper cold and the ceilings are so high. I went to the highest level and when coming down the escalator, I felt as if I'm falling down. Had to hold on the handrail tightly to give myself some security.. Lol... In case if you dunno, I've fears for heights...

After we met up, Shihua suggested walking to City Hall for dinner as she's tired of the food in Bugis, so we walked all the way to Suntec.. She gave a few suggestions but as we go along, she changed her mind and in the end we walked all the way till Suntec for Kenny's Rogers. It's her favourite and I din know till tonight. :D We had a nice catchup over dinner and I'm glad the birthday gal enjoyed herself too. Thanks dear for walking me to the Suntec bus stop and then u had to walk to take the MRT yourself... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment