Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gym new steps

Starting from early this week, we learnt new cardio steps in the gym. For those of you who're unaware, I joined a women's gym - Contours' Express in Jun last year. Every 6 weeks or so, the exercise routine will change.

What happens is that, when we arrive in the gym, we will do a 5 min warm up, followed by 2 rounds of cardio boards and alternate gym machines. Each of these cardio boards will have different exercise for us to workout on for abt 45 seconds before changing stations. Starting this week, it's really a challenge. We used to have normal jumping, skipping etc... then boxing, then hip hop, then aerobics etc... And now starting from this week, we have "Indian dance" steps.. Yes, Indian dance. Though I've been it 2 times, but still not that used to it.. Feel like laughing at myself whenever I do as I've a stiff body and it really looks funnie. :P

Gambatte... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment