Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dead tired after a trip to the zoo

I'm feeling so so tired and lethargic after a day at the zoo yesterday with my cousins and 6th aunts... The 2 kids are really good and excited though this is not the first time I've brought them there.

Last year, I brought them once and I did again yesterday as I had a corporate pass and was able to bring them for FOC... Ok, here are some pics to share~


Yilin and Hwayi with the white tigers


Yilin with the Asian elephant statue and little Hwayi is trying to be funnie from the side.. haha


Me with Yilin.. The kids insisted on sitting at the front row to watch the elephants show, so I had to take out the brolly to block us from the "rain" from the elephants'


Me with the kids.. Self-taken pic.. Not bad hor? Haha...


The elephants.. This is the second time they're watching but still amazed and totally in love with the show... hee...


Mum with 2 kids~


Boat ride


Gigantic rabbits.. at least twice the size of my rabbit at home.. LOL


Gigantic turtles... First time seeing them! Wow...


Not ez to take a nice pic of the forever moving parrot... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment