Monday, March 14, 2011

What's the world coming to?

We've all known of the triple disaster that's happening in Japan right now after the mega earthquake last Friday. I've been following the news pretty closely and my heart went out to them.. In fact, we do have a office in Japan but luckily, we heard that all employees and their families were safe in Tokyo.

In fact, my boss will be traveling there later this week for the office move with some other colleagues but I think the trip will most probably be canceled. One of my colleagues in the IT dept was saying... He's an Indian citizen and there's no India embassy in Japan, so if anything happens, there's no place for him to seek help from.. Sigh...

Oh well... Am glad at least my sec skool best fren is back from her Hong Kong trip safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment