Monday, February 16, 2009

Dead physically... limbs are no longer mine....

Hey everyone, don't worry, I'm still around... juz very lazy to update my blog lar, haha....

Last Sunday, went to Wenhui's house in Marsiling for a religious class gathering and had vegeterian steamboat there. The "Giam beng" cooked by TM's mum was super delicious... When I recall about it, simply cannot help salivating... It looks and tastes a lot like fried rice, but it's not. I learnt the trick already and am going to try cooking it one of these days! After the gathering, we sang a few songs on K then went to Zichun, her mum & Apple to visit the new condominum in Yew Tee, juz opposite Zichun's house. Heee... It's damn ex and not that nice. For me, I won't buy such houses... For more info and pictures, can visit Apple's blog, heeee....

After the vistation, Apple went along with me to ZQ's house as my mum has been saying she wanna go visit Auntie Chua, so I jioed Apple along. My ex-student Yuxiu, is also mapling happily away, haha... So much to talk to us about on MapleStory. In the end, it made me addicted too and I played almost eveey evening after work... all the way till bedtime. :P Even on VDay, I was at home the whole day, happily Mapling away! ;)

Yesterday was a very meaningful but tiring day. Went for the yearly Thousand Buddha praying session. I helped out in the various events too and felt so tired. By the end of the day, I cannot even walk properly and had to take a cab home. Unfortunately, next year will be the last year we're holding this event, due to the temple space issue. They are not renting to Shifu after next year anymore. Throughout the day, we were busy praying and helping the elderlys. There was an elderly woman when had problems walking and wearing her shoes and her son has gone to drive the car over to pick her... So despite pain all over, I kneeled down and helped her to wear her shoes and then helped her over to the car park area to wait for the car to arrive. Very great sense of satisfaction though it was a small help.... It was almost 8pm by the time I got home.. and I felt so tired that I dun even had energy to open the door.

Mum had to open the door for me... After bathing and taking some porridge, I sat down to watch TV and mum walked out, saying I forgot to switch off my cable modem. I told her not that I forgot, but my legs are very pain, so I will switch off when I'm about to go to bed, so no need walk so many times. Then she suddenly asked me, my legs like that, still can come work today meh? I told her cannot also must crawl all the way here. Then she replied in Chinese "I carry u to work lor. Tomorrow mama carry u on my back to work." Though it was a short sentence that was only few sec long, I felt touched at that moment... And I smiled back at her, before she went to bed... Tsk tsk....

Today is a very special day for me... 16th Feb... Hee... Hopefully I will spend today nicely even though I'm feeling pain all over my body... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment