Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Long time catchup & gathering

Last Sat, metup with my poly gang of frens for dinner at Novena. It was a great gathering for all of us, especially since most of us have not met for more than 2 years... LOL... Thanks to Alan for treating us to steamboat there and congrats man on your upcoming wedding. :)

Actually, that day, Alan was supposed to meetup with the guys who will be his brothers on his wedding day on Jan, but he jioed me and Louisa too to contribute our ideas... Everyone involved turned up, except for that Uncle Winston and the best part is Alan can never reach him. Anyway, not to spoil the mood... Other than Alan, myself and Law's gf - Wendii, the other 5 guys who were present will b brothers - Kenny, Law, Yiming, KimSuah & Winston who was absent.

Alan wanted me to help him be his emcee, but I think I lacked the courage for it... Lol.. Louisa has agreed to it and Alan's looking for a suitable male emcee partner for her. If he can't, I'd have to join Louisa as the emcee as well. I think that meetup that day was pretty well-planned. Alan had a list of stuffs to followup on and I took the lead to go through item by item to ensure we did not miss anything. The rest of the guys were also nice to contribute their ideas... lol... They all say I sound like a professional wedding planner... Mayb if one day I lose my job, I can consider taking up a wedding planner as a job.. lol... anyway, I've no plans of getting hitched or married. :D

Oh, thanks also to that ming for the ride there and home... hee hee.... *Holds onto the handle tight tight*

P.S: Met up with Maeve and Susie for dinner too on Fri night. It's been more than 5 years since I last saw Susie and it was nice catching up. Din expect them to know each other. :D Also my first attempt to take Long Island in a gay bar at Chinatown. Alcohol is not meant for me. After finishing the drink, I felt so sleepy... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment