Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween~

Yesterday was a long day for me.. Took me 1/2 a day to prepare vegetarian shark fin soup and bean curd fried wanton... For a Halloween gathering with my poly seniors from the Buddhist society! It was a really nice catchup and we had some much fun and laughter, especially with the presence of Theodore, Peiling's and Bryant's son... He's almost 2 years old and so so so cute... heee....

It was a pot luck so each of us brought some food. Other than the 2 dishes I "contributed" above, there were other dishes like curry chicken, pasta, salad, agar agar, drinks, bread.... Wow, we can't finish the food... heeee... as it was held in the La Casa Condominium in Woodlands @ Peiling's place, I had a hard time finding the place as it's only less than 2 years old. But it was a really nice place for gathering. Function room and KTV room too. If I knew there's KTV, we'd have brought lots of discs there to sing...

Also, Peiling made it a "fun" party where all of us had to dress up. Most ppl brought along their "dao ju" but I din. However, Peiling has 2 big bags of "costumes" for us to choose from.. From cute ones, to pretty ones, to scary ones.. I din have much choice as I can't put on makeup and wear stuffs on my eyes, so I chose the Halloween gal one... A fat Halloween gal.. hahaha...

We took a lot of pics, but due to laziness, I'm uploading only 1 here, the group photo as the finale:


I love that little pumpkin there.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment