Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ladies' gathering - Making buns

Today I had a great gathering with a group of ladies from the religious class - at TM's house. Actually from morning I wasn't feeling well and went to "bomb" the toilet lots of times but I still went. :D Thanks to TM's mum for the mediaction to stop the diarrhea.

I was glad I joined in and did not miss all the nice and good food & events! At first, I only tot we go there make buns and then eat and go home, but TM's mum prepared so much food for us for steamboat and other fruits and food like wanton etc... Wow, we cannot finish all the food!








The event was nice with Suwen teaching us how to make the buns and it was my first time meeting her. Here are some pics of the "cheng guo" of the baos... All not very nice coz we all first time making:-


I think the one right on the top & on the bottom are mine. And the biggest one in the middle with the egg, is done by Zichun... So cute. :)


Apple was giving me a massage & Zichun holding the baos... Served like a queen, heee...




And finally, a group photo of us ladies with TM taking the pic for us!
From left: Auntie, Suwen, me, Zifang, Zichun & Apple

What a lovely ladies gathering. :D After that, the other ladies left so only left me and Apple. We had a nice chat in TM's room while he went to his parent's room to nap... Hee... At 6 plus, I left and shopped a while at Lot 1 b4 meeting idol for dinner. Dinner was nice too but too bad I din eat a lot as lunch as to overwhelming and not yet digested.

No comments:

Post a Comment