Friday, November 27, 2009

Working in office

Firstly, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Hari Raya Haji & A Happy Thanksgiving. Yes... it's a holiday today but I'm working in office.

Well, nothing bad abt it and I get to earn extra $$... haha... Anyway, I had a great nite last nite having dinner with Apple & Zichun-jie at Lao Di Fang @ Park Mall. It was a really nice and great ladies chat we had, with all kinds of topics in mind. Pretty amazing how we can start from topic A and then link to topics B, C, D and so on... and even ended with topic A again... If not that they were rushing off to meet ZQ for the movie 2012, we'd have chatted through the nite.. LOL.... Thanks ladies for the companion! :)

I went home at about 9 plus and had a bath before turning in for the nite. Today's pretty quiet in the office, given the holidays in SG & US... I feel so..... RELAXED... Heeee.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment