Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I dun understand why....

Seriously, I dun understand why... each time I go running, I'd come home with lots of mosquito bites on my legs... Today lagi best, other than my legs, even my face also kena bitten twice! Omg, I must have offended the mosquito family in my previous life... :P Today there are at least 7 bites on my legz....

Time to cool down, and bath... before mapling... hahaha....

Thanks to Idol for the nice nice lunch treat yesterday... Hee.... The food n scenery is nice. :D Only if it din rain....

3 comments:

  1. Haha... Yeah, I dun run. I jog.. :P But I was still moving, not stopping at any point of time. Walk or jog. :P
    You go try, see if kena bitten. The stretch of road along the expressway. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, that spot has mosquitos. I'm usually not very tired when I'm at that stretch so I don't slow down.

    ReplyDelete