Saturday, August 29, 2009

Eat & Eat

For the past week.. I've been eating non stop... Tsk tsk.. Thanks to everyone who treated me, gave me presents and wished me over MSN, Facebook, SMS and face to face! Wow...

Monday was my 27th birthday and Tuesday was my Lunar birthday, same as my mum... Let's start from the events on Monday... Early in the morning, I got lots of sms wishing me happy birthday, including my dear Hui-zi mei.. Glad to know you're recovering. :) The cute part is even my colleague who will be seeing me in less than 30 mins also sms me happy birthday while waiting for her bus.. LOL.. Thanks lor Ms Oh for the sms and the cute mango "cake" from BreadTalk. :D I worked 1/2 day and the 4 hours in the afternoon was simply fantastic. First time in my life... celebrating on actual day, haha... Sheesh... In the evening, I went for a facial, before meeting up Apple & the rest of gang from religious group at vegeterian restaurant - Lao Di Fang. I din expect my dear Ge Ge to get so many ppl in such a short timeframe - exactly 10 ppl for a table.. haha... Thanks for the treat and the gifts... I really like it. :) Photos as below. After dinner, I treated everyone to brownie and chua bing from Taiwan.

Tuesday, as mentioned was my Chinese bday, with my mum. My dad cooked me such a big bowl of mee suah, I had problem finishing it up, but I still did... Haha.. Coz there is my favourite pig kidney, liver & lean meat in it... Garnished with shallots, wow.. damn nice. Dad also added 2 eggs, heee... Then at 8 plus, sis bought home a cake to celebrate for us! Wow.. imagine, eating the whole night... My stomach almost burst after that... :P But it was nice. Thanks to family.

On Fri.. I met up with Shihua. Was supposed to meet up on Monday but becoz she got interview on Tues, so we decided to meet up last night instead at JP. Thanks dear for the treat to the noodles and xiao long bao at Ding Tai Fung. :D I simply enjoy the meal with you. Also... Thanks so much for the "cardigan". :) After the meal, we went to shp around JP abit before taking the MRT back. We took to Joo Koon and it's so ulu and quiet and dark at night. Long journey too.. hee... Nice chat on the train, haha...

Here's the pictures:-

The small bouquet Apple got me... so cute... There's anothwe pair of gym pants, but I din take a pic of it... Thanks dear!


The card's envelope


The front part of the card, cute right? ;)


The inside of the card... Nice right? Apple designed one. I'm so encious she got an art flaire... I dun have a single bit... :P


The cute precious moment magnet photoframe... It's now "attracted" to my CPU... haha...


And lastly, this is the "cardigan" Shihua got me.. I called it cardigan coz I dunno what is the actual term for it.. lol... Thanks dear once again! :)

Muackzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment