Sunday, August 23, 2009

What a busy weekend!

It's been really a busy week for me, especially over the weekend. My cousin's son in JB is celebrating his 1 yr birthday so I gotta go over as a representative for my family to attend the buffet dinner. It was nice seeing Granny again as well as catching up with all of my aunties. Haha... Yesterday morning I went in and 6th aunt picked me from city square to Granny's place. Then evening time, went to Cousin's place for the buffet dinner.

Err, though it was a condo, I dun really like the place. The lightings are too dim and some places like the see-saw for the kids are too dark. Yilin even had to ask me to accompany her before she goes to play on the swing and slide even though it was juz next to the pool, where we were having the buffet. Granny's having a slight fever so we din stay there for long. Went back and washed up then slept in after watching the news. And oh, Granny almost fell down the stairs that night. Heng got the fridge there, else jalat... :( Upon hearing the noise, I rushed downstairs from my room... Sigh.... Gave me a big scare... I helepd her up after that and made sure she rested well...

This morning I came back to Singapore pretty early.. at about 9 plus. Firstly I want to avoid the jams at the causeway and also I need to rush back to attend the 1 year BB celebration for Cindy Tiah's baby gal - Louisha. It was nice meeting everyone back from poly dayz. So many of them are pregnant now. Not only Cindy is pregnant with her 2nd kid - a boy, even Yanling also pregnant. Also, there are so many kids running around the place despite the rain, I was kept entertained the few hours I was there. Heee... Thanks to Ariel for sending me there & to Victor for sending me home, despite the bad flu you're nursing! Great catchup! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment