Friday, April 16, 2010

Tuition again!

I've just started my tuition life again this evening! I actually wanted a break and maybe give up tuition... But my neighbour approached me on Wed night when I came home, asking me to tutor their daughter Joan again.

Yes, I did give her tuition last year but stopped after 9 months as Joan feels she can handle her subjects, so we stopped. Just Wed night, her mum Jessie ask for tuition again. In fact, Joan was the one who requested it as she cannot cope with her subjects. Basically all her grades dropped, esp in Maths & Chinese. There were some topics in Maths that she cannot comprehend at all, so we went thru those topics again and I'm glad she could understand my explanation...

Since it's already Apr, so hopefully we have enuogh time for her to catchup before her exams in May. :)

Jia you, Joan. You can do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment