Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Changed my mind!

Guess what?
After speaking with different parties over the last 2 days, I've decided to change from manual to auto again for the driving.
I seriously doubt I can pass manual one.. after speaking with people I know who are experienced in driving, or had passed driving recently...

So I went down to BBDC today again to change the course and I had to pay a penalty of $10.70 for the change of course... But at least I feel better that way and had more confidence...

And for the first time in 26 years, Orchard Road was flooded! Can't believe that.... Gosh... I was on the BKE/PIE this morning and was wondering why the jam was so bad... It was only when the bus went up to Steven Road then I saw the flood and it was especially bad along Newton area... The whole canal was flooded and I saw taxis and cars 3/4 submerged in the floods... Gosh... The bus even had to miss a few bus stops and drive up the flyover coz of the flood... Is this Singapore? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment