Thursday, June 24, 2010

Horray...

My boss visited us from US this week... Yes, this week from 21 Jun to 24 Jun..
I have had several meetings with her and she was saying she finally get to meet us. We never had a chance to meet and only speak through conferences.

It wasn't that bad as I thought and I'm amazed at how 1 email from her can get the ticket counts down to so low. From the usual 150-200 tickets, it got reduced to less than 40. Wow! I guess the US lead got really stressed by her email. :P Actually sometimes I do pity the US lead as I know it's not easy to manage a big team of helpdesk agents... It's a small team for me here in Singapore so there weren't much issues and nothing much my boss can pick me on, regarding the team.

Pretty nice that the past 4 days was much better than I imagined it to be and horray, I've regained my freedom, once again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment