Saturday, August 28, 2010

Gym & exercise session

Per Apple's suggestion, we went to the gym this morning to exercise. There were supposed to be about 10 of us ladies... but in the end, a lot couldn't make it, but we still went ahead. It's been so long since I last saw Apple's sec skool fren Lijun and we had a great time catching up, since we were the earliest. Other than the 3 of us, there were also Lvying and her fren and Zichun n her fren.. Sorry ladies, cannot recall your names! Thanks Chun for the delicious and healthy sandwiches you made for us!

We did some workout in the gym and I showed Apple & Lijun what kind of exercises I did in Contour Express previously and I think it's pretty difficult for them, like how I felt when I first learnt those... LOL... After that, had wanted to do for hair treatment with Apple, however, I did bring along the receipt, so had to come home and pick it up before meeting Apple at West Mall again. And to our dismay, the shop has shifted location. I called and found that it's re-located to Lake side MRT so we took the train there... It's super crowded but a nice feeling to get the hair treated as I had some spilt ends and my scalp's really oily!

No comments:

Post a Comment