Thursday, April 28, 2011

Taiwan trip - 19 April (Jiufen, Bisha Fish Harbour, 101 & Wufenpu)

Yup, it's day 2 and it was a pretty long drive up to Jiufen, since it's on top of mountainous area. But it's a really nice and cool place and I simply love the way things are organized and sold there! Bought some souvenirs from here and of coz not forgetting to take photos!


Entrance to Jiufen


Me & 2nd aunt, trying to act local... haha


My mum!


Kawaii clogs!


The street of Jiufen


Fish Harbour... So suay, fell down the steps of the coach while alighting and suffered bruises all over my back and arms! Luckily it's me who fell, not the old aunties or grannies, or else that'd be really bad!


Dunno wat weird animal is that.. .haha


At 101


My beloved Granny!


me & Mum!


Dad!






Wind at 101 is so strong... My dad covers himself up, till I think he looks like Jay Chou. Mum, Granny and Aunt can't stop laughing after seeing this pic! LOL...


Or ah jian at the night market.. Not to my taste though... It's too soft till it taste weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment