Sunday, April 10, 2011

A walk down MacRitchie Reservoir!

For the first time in my life, I've finally visited the reservoir! I've been ranting that I wanna go visit as I've heard how beautiful and nice the place is...

Finally yesterday, I went with my beloved best fren Apple for a walk there... It's not as simple as we though it to be... We underestimated it.. LOL... Really a nice place with nice scenery and we took about 3 hours walking for more than 1o clicks... What's amazing is that it actually links to the Bt Timah Nature Reserve which is near my home.. Was telling Apple, next time we must try that route.. Hee...

Ok, here are some photos to share of our walk yesterday:







Apple is so afraid of this monkey.. LOL



More pics can be located in FB... It's a hassle uploading photos now as it's slow and keeps failing. :(

After the walk, we headed to Jurong East for lunch then went back to Apple's place and had a great afternoon together, choosing her photos for her wedding montage for her.. I had a really good laugh as I've never seen her childhood photos before... OMG... LOL...

Had a really enjoyable day with my dear ge ge! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment