Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gosh, so bz....

I was so so so busy yesterday, I dunno how time passed... haha... After work, on my way home, mum called me and asked me to buy a printer as sis need it to print her homework. Went to Yishun Harvey Norman and saw the Samsung Color Laserjet not back... CPL-310. Decided to get it but transport is an issue for me as the printer is 14kg.... So no choice, asked them to call the BPP branch near my home to see if there's any stock and got one from there instead. Parents met me there and carried the printer back.... The cost is $268... Pretty stylo, haha...

Then after that, we came home in a taxi and as I was meeting Apple for an exercise session, I din have time to take dinner and went out shortly after changing. We met up at CCK blk 202 to the Contour Express gym centre for ladies. At first, we were rather skeptical and think the cost might be pretty high but Apple suggested going in to find out more information and to look around the environment, and so we did. The people there were pretty friendly and they talked to us a lot on the different aspects of a female body. Weight and height measurements were taken as well as our body analysis. Pretty cool, one little machine can take all readings.. Lol... we were there almost 1.5 hours. Then after that, Apple asked me if wanna go TM house, so we can drop our bags there and at least jogged a bit since we din workout in the gym.

At first I was pretty reluctant since it's already 9 plus. But in the end, we still went. Wow, the brickland route is so so so so long... and becoz I din not take dinner, I felt so giddy and walked mostly. Besides, it's so dark and late... I felt so lethargic. 10pm is my usual bedtime... Only at 11 plus, then we reach back to TM home... Felt so tired that I took a cab back home. Bathed and took dinner then went to bed, at almost 12am... gosh... What a rushed and long day.. Din expect that... :P

Then today, during lunch, my colleague suggested going to John Little to see see look look. So we went... in the end, both of us got a pair of pillow each. 2 pillows for $19 and I love the touch and quality of it. Personally, I dun like pillows that are too soft, coz the whole head and neck will practically "sink" down and there's no support, hard to rest well. After work, when I got home, I setup the new printer and then put my pillow to use... Heee, later go to bed will know if it's good... pretty it will, since it's a pillow of love. ;)

Ok, time for bed... so tired and restless now.
Nite everyone :)

P.S: Leon, it was great chatting with u that day on msn, though we din really chat that much. I'm so glad the motivational cards helped you and hope they will bring you further in life. :) Take good care of yourself there in South Africa and hope to catch up w u n Pete soon! Gambatte! 21 years old liao... big boy now.. :D

2 comments:

  1. "Went to Yishun Harvey Norman and saw the Samsung Color Laserjet not back... CPL-310."

    I think you meant CLP-310 right? I have the previous model, CLP-300. The toner is quite ex and doesn't last as long as you'd think. I used it for my Uni notes last time.

    Also, FYI, the drum and imaging unit is rigged so that after a certain number of pages, the thing will die. Replacing them is not worth it. But it's okay, at $268, it's a use-and-throw-away printer. Just so you know, printing in black adds 1 to the counter, while printing in colour adds 3 (or 4, cannot remember) to the counter.

    Try to print in black as far as possible. Also, the toners that it came with are not 100% full. If you buy the ones in the shops, they will give a higher yield. By right, the price of the toner is the same everywhere, but some shops in Funan sells them at a slightly cheaper price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah.. u r so technical abt such stuffs. I know nuts about printer... Haha... But anyway, thanks for the information. I'll see how long my toner can last. :)

    ReplyDelete