Monday, June 22, 2009

Tired...

I'm so tired... Been so busy over the weekend.... That I dun think my mind is working well... Haha...

Office & Work
Anyway, Friday, we finally moved down to the new office. The place is pretty nice and quiet but the aircon is freezing cold - just 30 mins there, you can feel the coldness to your bones. From what I understand, it's quite difficult for them to bring the temperature up. Others in various part of the same level 2 office are facing the same problem.
Suddenly, I really missed my previous helpdesk room, with windows and sunshine... Me & Jess started moving down first but as they forgot to install the "grounmet" in the table, there's no hole for all the wires to go from table top to the CPU at the bottom, so everything was practically haywire and damn messy. It took much longer to move too and I can only leave office at 5 plus.
Also, Carine called me this morning and kinda shocked me, coz she sounded that she was sobbing really badly. Turned out that while on the way to work, she felt giddy and somehow fainted "into" a tree. A kind hearted passerby brought her to the nearby clinic, so while waiting for the doc, she called to update me. The stupid doc juz gave her 2 days MC but as she din feel quite right, she went to another doc for a 2nd opinion and was referred to SGH immediately for an X-ray. The X-ray showed she had a fractured nose and it's pretty bad, so she gonna be hospitalized for observation. I pray for her that she will recover fast. :) Nowadays, visitation at hospitals are so strict due to H1N1 so we won't be visiting her... She sent me a pic thru mms and she's quite badly bruised on the face.

Exercise progress
For the past week, I've been going to the Contour Express gym with Apple for their trial and I think it's pretty good. For a nominal fee, you get your height, weight, BMI, body fat analysis, water level anaylsis etc measured and a set of exercise that suits you will be created to help you to lose weight and tone up the body. Tonight was our last trial and we find the package pretty good and effective. Too bad Apple's work schedule does not fit the timing, hence she did not sign up for it. For me, I signed up for a 1 year package and so the $19 trial is considered free to me. Ladies, can try this if u want.. I still got 3 "recommendation" cards here... Can go for free trial, effective till end Jul for the card... hoho...

Religious class
I did not foresee that I had to spend so much time over the weekend attending classes and helping out in classes. though very tiring but it's fruitful. On Sat afternoon, after I went to gym with Apple, we went to TM house. His mum cooked dinner for us and it's the lagi best "giam beng" that I've tasted. Very nice and amazing. Also, thanks to my dear Apple for the gifts from Korea - honey & a bag which I'm using now. After dinner, we took a cab to Marsiling for the religious class and TM was the speaker that night. I liked the topic very much - fillial piety. Very true. :) Great lesson learnt!
Then on Sunday morning, as the class did not have enough ppl to help out, I was asked to go help out. It was a long event. Met up with Zifang & her parents at Teck Whye for breakfast at 7am, then she gave me a lift to the place. From about 7.45 to 2.30pm, I was standing most day and sweating in the kitchen helping out. Though it was tiring and tough but I guess it's worthwhile. After the class, Baozhu-jie came to my home, coz she wanna find my mum and chat with her... Tsk tsk...

Father's Day Celebration
We also had FD celebration yesterday evening. Treated my family to dinner at a nearby coffeeshop. The standard is not as good as the first time we went. It's the newly opened kopitiam in the CC near my home. First time we went was a weekday and there were not many patrons. The food was nice and there was free ching teng as well. But yesterday was FD and everywhere was very crowded. We waited so long for a free table and then longer waiting time for the food to be served. But I guess it was nice to sit down like that once in a while to eat. Though most evenings, we eat together as a family, as least on FD, there's no cooking and washing needed. Haha... But seriously, I think if I did not go out yesterday, I'd have bought food and cooked instead. Healthier and cheaper and also no need to wait for so long.... :)

Lack of rest over the weekend and I'm feeling really really tired now. Was sneezing non stop last night and had to take medication before I had a goos rest. I'm going for my rest now again to catchup on my sleep!

"jiayou" to myself for being on track for my exercise progress. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment