Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nice catchup yesterday w my dear Apple! :D

Hee... I juz wished her harpie birthday 2 days ago.. and on the same day, smsed her to check if she's interested to go for hair treatment with me yesterday... My scalp is really in a pretty bad shape, so I need the treatment badly. :(

It was not a pleasant encounter in the beginning... What happened was, I met up w Apple at 5pm after her work in the evening, wanting to go to the salon which we normally go to for the treatment, since I still have outstanding package. Unknowingly, the in charge who usually do our hair for us and even the few aunties who helped previously is no longer at that branch. Instead, met a super duper disturbing gal and unfriendly staff there! Normally when I flashed my receipt, the gals would know wat to do... Wash hair, cut, treatment, wash and blow dry... Not that difficult right?

I've been faithfully going to this particular shop coz all along I think they are very nice and professional. They do intro pdts etc, but no hard selling... This particular encounter pissed me off so much, I requested not to waste everyone's time and juz let me go to the newly opened branch at Gombak MRT... If I had known the original owner and her staff were all at Gombak, I wouldn't even make the trip down to Lakeside.. Waste time and piss me and Apple off only... People who know me knows I seldom flare up this way.. usually very meek and quiet and dun complain... But this is RIDICULOUS!

But anyway, after 1/2 hr big hoo haa and my persistent insistent, we were let off so we can proceed to Gombak for the hair treatment. Once in Gombak, things swing very fast into place and we got wat we wanted, without much waiting or questions. I even made a "feedback" to the owner on her staff in Lakeside and they gave us the better treatment for our hair instead of the one we signed up for in the package... So anyway, if I were to ramble on, the story will never end. It's not pleasant.. so juz throw it at the back of my head...

Now, part 2 of the story... After the treatment, we had wanted to go to Marsiling to meet Lynn mei mei for dinner, but because she's busy and we checked with her too late, so we went to Hua Jin vege restaurant instead. The food was not bad and we even saw a few religious class uncles and aunties there... Tsk tsk... After dinner, we walked all the way from Gombak to Apple's place in JE... I was the one who encouraged her, even though she was carrying the big bulky jigsaw puzzle I made for her bday cum xmas gift.. LOL...

It was really a nice walk and chat. We were chatting about our driving lessons (I'm taking auto lessons from BBDC, while she's on manual w a private instructor). I'm so glad I decided to take auto and spend a bit more to learn in skool... as Apple did not have a nice experience with her instructor... We also chatted about her upcoming wedding next year and I'm so super excited.. I think even more excited than her... also helped her to look through some places she's chosen for the wedding dinner and her guest list... LOL... Felt so impt suddenly! :D

It took us less than 60 mins to reach her place and we had almost wanted to walk from her place to TM's place in CCK, but in the end, din as she had 2 big bags of stuffs to carry over to his place... So in the end we took a cab... Thanks dear for the ride!

More to come... this is a super lengthy post, I know....
And here's the jigsaw puzzle I made for her:

No comments:

Post a Comment