Saturday, December 18, 2010

Still hesitating...

Should I? Should I not?
I juz came back from my driving lessons at BBDC... And now, I'm in a dilemma if I wanna go to JB. One of my cousins' daughter is having full month celebration. Why dilemma?
It just rained and the weather looks threatening... Will it rain? Will there be jam at the causeway?
But on the other hand... I really feel like going in to meet the 2 newest addition to my extended family... Both my female cousins gave birthday in Oct/Nov and I've yet to meet the 2 little sweeties! I WANNA SEE THEM!!! Headache...

My left hand is playing scissors paper stone with my right hand... If left wins, I'll go, If right wins, I'll drop the idea and go swimming with Apple dear! :P

And oh, here are 2 pics to share of my own cutie rabbit




See, she loves to face the wall... Mian bi si guo at her normal resting place...
Sometimes, she even go into the tiny place in there and stay there for a long time.. Mayb gives her strong sense of security? Personally I think she's too fat for that space. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment