Friday, December 17, 2010

Nice catchup with another of my dear > Shihua!

Haha... Suddenly feel so impt again. :p
Ok, fine... After last week meetup with Apple, I met with Shihua dear yesterday... It was actually a planned outing we had since early Nov. The previous time when we met, we already set the date to meet... Power... :D

We had dinner at V8 Cafe in Bugis and it was another nice chat. As usual, we will be wondering how we became the closest of friends, especially since we dun have anything much in common. Heee... I guess this is fate. :)

I made her a jigsaw puzzle as well. (No bias, 1 for Apple, 1 for Shihua.. Both of my best frens got 1 each)... But unfortunately, silly me forgot to bring it along.. So the puzzle is still with me. :( And to think that my Shihua got me a cute gift instead...
And here it is:-

The gift, with its original wrapper before it was destroyed...


The box, after the wrapper was destroyed by yours truly


And ta-da.. The cute gift! A little "flip" calendar. That's GREEN in color...

Thanks dear! :D

After dinner, we walked from Bugis to Dhoby Ghaut.. And upon my persistent persuasion, we went home! Without going for another drink... heee... Muacks..

No comments:

Post a Comment