Monday, January 5, 2009

My first trip to the Zoological Gardens!

Heee, this is my first trip to the Zoo.. Imagine, 26 years of my life, I've never been to the Zoo in my own country. A lot of my friends who knew, cannot believe this... Haha.. anyway, it was a nice and fun trip with lots of people.. All in all, about 40 people... din really go count... From kids as young as 8 months old to senior citizens over 65... :D

I went yesterday on 4 Jan with the religious group. Brought along kids from the 少年班there and I helped to "look out". Yingxin was also with me at times, so I cared for her along the way, helping her parents, heee... Basically, we went to the Polar Bear's feeding, the Elephant Show, the RainForest show and the most exciting water games for the kids - The KidsZone where they played with water etc...

Ok, enough of the words... And here are the pictures... A picture is worth a thousand words...


The Emu we saw...


The Big Polar Bear... It's a "He"....



The babies... Yingzhe in the pram (8 months) and his elder sister walking besides, Yingxin



Apple & Me...

I'm facing some issues posting pictures and words at the same time. Not sure what's wrong, but whenever I tried to post a pic, it will appear right at top of post and mess up the layout... anyone can enlighten me what settings to change in Blogspot for it? Aragh....
Anyway, more pics of the outing can be found on my flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30335423@N08/

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem in Blogspot too. Very frustrated!! ;P

    ReplyDelete