Saturday, January 10, 2009

My graduation photos are here!

Finally, my graduation photos are here already.... Heee.... I din expect them to arrive today, though this morning I was just wondering when they'd arrive! :)



Me, receiving my award from the only representative from UK that day. The others were all from Malaysia. At least look more impressive receiving the award from an ang moh, right? :)


Another one, close up one... Pardon me as these were taken from my digital camera as there were no soft copies and my scanner is down, hee.. So take again into camera and upload is easiest!


Self-portrait.... I looked plump in these photos... I think partly was because my fringe was pinned all the way back... :P

Family portrait... this is nicest coz it came in a CD with the package and I juz uploaded it.... Heee....




No comments:

Post a Comment